Current Activities Edit
Michael is in New York negotiating with various publishers.
Peggy is involved in organizing the Seeds of Compassion gathering coming up in April in Seattle.
Current needs Edit
- Plans remain to hire additional staff to:
- schedule radio interviews
- schedule programs at colleges
- schedule programs at conservative Christian churches
- act as a personal assistant to Michael
- organize ongoing activities to engage local passions and interests before and after presentations
- If there is a specific task for which you would like to volunteer, write to Michael and let him know.
How has Evolutionary Spirituality impacted our lives? Edit
- It has instilled "evangelical impulses" to share its life changing message.
- It has provided a sense of peace and balance in a hectic world.
- It has sparked creativity to learn by teaching and writing.
- It has resonated a "cellular memory of being at the big bang."
How can we bring together people with this interest? Edit
We discussed the concept and the power of "open space technology" or "unconferencing" and encourage self-organization for each of us to take responsibility for what we are most energetic about and use ourselves for that purpose.
Possibilities are endless and include:
- volunteering to host or convene conversations about evolutionary spirituality
- setting up ways for people with these interests to find one another
- social networking sites or in our local communities
- space on Michael's website/social software/telephone/conference call line...
We discussed the idea of a book group via the conference call line or through social networking sites.
Upcoming Meetings Edit
Wednesday, April 2nd at 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern
Thursday, April 17th at 2:30pm Pacific.
Sarah 19:37, 22 March 2008 (UTC)